If you don’t have at least three guilty pleasures here you are lying
Can write, draw, or whatever you so please
- Coffee Shop AU
- Anonymous Love Letters
- Angel/Demon AU
- Bartender AU
- Spin the Bottle
- Stuck Someplace Together in Winter
- Sex Pollen AU
- Matching Soulmate Markings
- Deserted Island
- Meet in a Dream
- Arranged Marriage AU
- Handcuffed Together
- Stripper AU
- Office Romance AU
- Seven Minutes in Heaven
- Noble/Peasant AU
- Orphan AU
- Vampire AU
- Magic Spell
- Superhero AU
- Online Relationship
- Mythical Creature/Human
- High School AU
- Elevator Meeting
- Body Swap
- Genderbend AU
- Clothes Sharing
- Zombie AU
Cheiloproclitic - Being attracted to someones lips.
Quidnunc - One who always has to know what is going on.
Ultracrepidarian - Of one who speaks or offers opinions on matters beyond their knowledge.
Apodyopis - The act of mentally undressing someone.
Gymnophoria - The sensation that someone is mentally undressing you.
Tarantism - The urge to overcome melancholy by dancing.
Autolatry - The worship of one’s self.
Cagamosis - An unhappy marriage.
Gargalesthesia - The sensation caused my tickling.
Capernoited - Slightly intoxicated or tipsy.
Lalochezia - The use of abusive language to relieve stress or ease pain.
Cataglottism - Kissing with tongue.
Basorexia - An overwhelming desire to kiss.
Brontide - The low rumbling of distant thunder.
Grapholagnia - The urge to stare at obscene pictures.
Agelast - A person who never laughs.
Wanweird - An unhappy fate.
Dystopia - Am imaginary place of total misery. A metaphor for hell.
Petrichor - The smell of dry rain on the ground.
Anagapesis - The feeling when one no longer loves someone they once did.
Malapert - Clever in manners of speech.
Duende - Unusual power to attract or charm.
Concilliabule - A secret meeting of people who are hatching a plot.
Strikhedonia - The pleasure of being able to say “to hell with it”.
Lygerastia - The condition of one who is only amorous when the lights are out.
Ayurnamat - The philosophy that there is no point in worrying about events that cannot be changed.
Sphallolalia - Flirtatious talk that leads no where.
Baisemain - A kiss on the hand.
Druxy - Something which looks good on the outside, but is actually rotten inside.
Mamihlapinatapei - The look between two people in which each loves the other but is too afraid to make the first move.
(Inspired by ericandy’s 30 day otp challenge)
Hey there everyone! Happy holidays!
An anon asked me the other day if I had any Sherlock Christmas posts in store and I realised that I hadn’t really thought all that much about it. I knew I wanted to write a few little ficlets to fit the season, but I hadn’t had much else in store. So, I figured I might make a list for myself - and anyone else who wanted to use it - of Christmas prompts for writing or drawing! There are 25 (as I suggest starting on December the first and stopping on actual Christmas Day), so have at ‘em.
CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY/WINTER OTP CHALLENGE:
- getting out/putting up decorations
- making christmas cards
- sitting/snuggling in front of the fireplace with hot cocoa/tea (i’m so cliche)
- shopping for and/or wrapping gifts
- buying the christmas tree
- decorating the christmas tree
- mistletoe *eyebrow wiggle*
- making snowmen
- wearing ugly christmas jumpers
- baking holiday treats
- snogging in front of the fireplace (more cliche)
- watching a classic holiday film
- listening to/playing festive music or caroling
- ice skating (it’s just really cute okay)
- snowball fight! (this is also really cute just go with it)
- catching cold from being outside so much
- spending time with friends/family
- one lending the other their coat/scarf/hat to keep them warm
- throwing/attending a holiday party
- one surprising the other with an early gift
- spending the evening in a cafe (you know the one that’s all warm looking with cush chairs and warm drinks yes that one the really cliche one)
- making s’mores
- having drinks together on christmas eve
- sneaking around after the other has fallen asleep to put up their gift
- spending christmas morning together
i like how when people say “i love couples with size difference” they mean tiny girls with waists so thin the large men they are dating can put their entire hand around them and by love i mean where the FUCK are my tiny vain princes and their huge muscular knight women who don’t put up with any of their shit and hoist them over their shoulders and walk off when they’re having a princely temper tantrum your all WEAK
have tons of fun!!! the others are just jealous bc they don’t have your enthusiasm
actually in spain is kinda frown upon to take classes seriously and be enthusiastic about them, but they were teasing me in good spirits, i was having fun with it